Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 2:59PM
- Org.Juipp.Core 1.0.7
- JUIPP.Core (adisware.juipp.dll) is the one and only assembly you have to reference by your Visual Studio project to extend and use JUIPP base classes (just install JUIPP.Core and the latest assembly would automatically be referenced by your project).
- JUIPP.Vsix 1.0.16
- JUIPP.Vsix is a Visual Studio Extension that installs JUIPP item templates. It includes item templates for Controllers, Views, ViewModels, Behaviors, and item template for JUIPP.Structure (it creates a folder structure and supporting JUIPP catalyst files to your project).
- JUIPP.Core 1.0.37
- JUIPP.Core is a NuGet Package that can be installed to your project from Visual Studio Package Manager Console. It would automatically include JUIPP assemblies to your project and modify the project file so you can easily build the catalyst files (T4 templates) added by JUIPP.Structure item template (please visit NuGet Gallery for more information how to install NuGet).
Visual Studio 2010:
- NuGet Package Manager
- Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1
- Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 SDK
- Visual Studio 2010 Visualization and Modeling SDK
Visual Studio 2012:
- Step 1 : Install prerequisites
- Step 2 : Download and Install JUIPP.Vsix (requires you restart your Visual Studio)
- Step 3 : Create or Open existing Web Project or SharePoint Project
- Step 4 : Install JUIPP.Core to your current project (using NuGet Package Manager Console)